From Belek to Cappadocia
Cappadocia - The oldest monument of civilization. One of the most unique wonders of the world with an amazing landscape. There is another name for this beautiful place - "Country of beautiful horses."
We will help you get to this magical country. From Belek to Cappadocia for two days, on our comfortable buses. Although the road will be long, but in the company of wonderful english-speaking guides, time will pass quickly, informatively and fun.
In one day you will not enjoy all the beauty of this place. That's why we offer you a two-day tour.
On the first day of your arrival, from Belek to Cappadocia, you will visit:
- The underground city of Saratly (labyrinths, rooms, staircases that will reveal the secrets of this place.
- The Ihrara Valley (the gorge between the villages of Ihlar and Selim will turn its head.
- Pashabag Valley (one of the most beautiful valleys of Cappadocia)
- The Museum of Goreem (standing in the open air.
- And in the evening tourists are waiting for the presentation "Turkish night" (exciting Turkish dances, delicious food and all this in a restaurant cut down in a rock)
The second day will be even more interesting:
- Meet the dawn in a hot air balloon, incredible photos against the background of flying balls (that's how the fabulous morning begins in a fabulous place.
- Ugguzel Valley (It's a great place for a short stop)
- Awonos (Pottery and carpet workshops, scenic nature on the banks of the red river Kyzylyrmak)
- Valley of Love (when you see these rocks, immediately feel like a hero of Turkish TV series)
- The village of Chavushin (a small village with an unearthly attraction.
- Afterwards, the tourists will be fed a delicious dinner and we will return to Belek.
Our advice is to wear comfortable shoes, take light jackets, water and do not forget the cameras. Book a tour from Belek to Cappadocia, and find out the cost can be found on our website.
Travel with us.